k | @o @l
|Specification will be changed for improvement without notice.|
|1) Unusual deformation of lens dish is prevented with inclining lower lens
@@sxis to front at nay selected angle between 0and 25to eliminated dead
@@angle for polishing radius surface and reversing rotation between upper and
@@lower lens dish spindles and also oscillating upper lens dish spindle.@Stable
@@polishing can be obtained with preventing pellet flaw caused by stopping
@@spindle on account of sophsticate designe.
2) The machine is for polishing spherical and flat surface works under 250 mm
3) Work surface is easy to compensate as upper spindle can be removed during
@@polishing work by the mechanism of upper spindle motion to front and rear.
4) Tommy-bar shall be selected either for spherical or flat surface.@Stocked lens
@@dish can be used.
5) Work pressure is controlled by air and spindle is moved to up and down by foot
@@pedal. Polishing time is set by timer.@Work is pressurized by pushing start
@@button (but while 2 seconds lightly) and released by finishing work cycle.
@@Upper spindle is stopped operation at the interior of machine for handling
@@upper lens dish easily.
6) Abrasive liquid coolant tank with caster is easy to handle.